Company Name : confidential
Location : Ahmedabad, Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida/Greater Noida, Pune
Experience : 2 – 5 yrs.
Salary : INR 2 Lakhs to 8 Lakhs
Below JD’s are the available requirements with us.
Refer to any of your friends / colleagues.
POSITION: Enterprise Solution Specialist (SAP-HR)
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible for the design, development and implementation of business systems in SAP TM
• Monitor queue, provide support per OLA to support the requirements as defined in SLA
• Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary
module or functional area.
• Perform junior level configuration tasks with minimal risk to the organization.
• Participate in rollout/installation of new business systems with Guidance and Supervision.
• Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
• Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area or projects
• Provide status updates of assigned projects.
• Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
• Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
• Ask questions; encourage inputteam members.
• Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
• Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are ’best in field’.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
• Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality inareas pertaining to the IT systems.
• Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Management Information Systems / HR
Min 2 years experience handling/supporting time management system.
2 – 5 years of SAP TM hands-on experience for TM modules.
Candidates must have SAP HR hands-on user experience in OM, PA, BE & TM modules.
Candidates must be able to travel when required.
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 5 years
NP: Immediate / 15 days
Contract period: 1 year
Payrolls: Payrolls of DSS Software Solutions Sdn. Bhd.