Website : www.honeywell.com
Job Role : Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
• Responsible for firmware/middleware development for mobile platforms.
• Responsible for detailed design of software components, with the ability to derive design proposals and conduct implementation.
• Responsible for design documentation which includes functional specifications, design specifications, development test reports, engineering change notices etc.
• Responsible for performing validation on new design.
• You will work closely with other functions in the organization such as system test, program management, marketing, electrical and quality teams.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
• Preferred 0 – 3 years of software development experience in C, C++.
• Experience in the following areas would be an advantage.
• Real-time embedded systems.
• Experience with driver development in Windows based operating systems.
• Prior experience with mobile BSP/drivers development is desirable.
• Analytical with strong problem solving skills.
• A good team player, confident with project work, assertive and analytical, with drive and the ability to work independently.
• Excellent communication skills.
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs