IBM hiring for Technical Support Associate@Hyderabad/Bangalore
Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role : Technical Support Associate
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• You will be involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP.
• You require to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users
• Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts.
• User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
• Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
• Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
• Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
• Fluency in Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills.
Basic knowledge in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
Basic knowledge in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
Shifts will 24×7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.
Reference : fresherstask.comJob Details Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs