IBM Hiring Experienced Project Manager @ Mumbai
Company Name : IBM
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 8 – 12 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM is the world’s largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you’ll make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients. You’ll do challenging work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
This position is with Business Analytics and Strategy Practice of Global Business Services Group, India &South Asia of IBM
• Engagement Manager / Project Manager. Manage client engagements/projects in the area of Financial Services (Banking and Insurance) in the area of Business Analytics.
The role involves managing project/engagement which includes
• Execution planning of projects – execution strategy, work schedule , dependencies
• Managing and effectively communicating and discussing project status with the customer
• Formation of the Team – selecting staffing for a engagement/ project execution
• Managing individual objective of team members as a part of the project
• Managing cost of the engagement / project.
• Project Execution on Financial Services
• Project Estimation
• Managing Teams
• Knowledge of Analytics in context of Financial Services ( Banking is must)
• Knowledge of Retail Banking. Knowledge of Microfinance is a definite plus.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Experience : 8 -12 years, Must have managed two Analytics projects. Must have managed a team of at least 10. Must have a Engineering or a Science undergrad and a Management degreea Premier Institute.
Location : Mumbai
At least 5 years experience in Project Execution – Business Ananlytics for Financial Services Clients
At least 6 years experience in Retail Banking, Micro-Finance and Core Banking