Nokia Networks Hiring Experienced Project Manager @ Chennai
Company Name : Nokia Networks
Location : Chennai
Experience : 10 – 15 yrs.
Nokia invests in technologies important in a worldbillions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband.the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make itwork seamlessly.
Manages and leads a functional group of people globally (providing services to the customer) or multifunctional groups in a geographical area, with full responsibility ofpersonnel management aspects. Develops service and support portfolios and capability. Drives customer satisfaction improvement in product/service line.
Main Responsibility Area
Responsible for contributing and implementing the strategy for the product/service line. Has final planning and execution responsibility for the own area. Has global responsibility for goal setting, operations, resourcing, results and competence development of the product/service line. Provides frame and support for success of organization. Ensures good co-operation across organisational units. Responsible for the continuous development of the operations in own area. Overall responsibility for customer satisfaction in product/service line.
• Advice Leaders on effective and preferred techniques of project management to be considered
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant and accurate
• Facilitate, monitor, track and review adherence and progress on project schedule
•Identify, Analyze, Plan and Avert any critical risks in Planned or ongoing projects
•Update project management framework and discipline necessary to support PMO
• Develop relationship withstakeholder as necessary for the success of projects in progress
•Plan and implement proactive communication framework
• Share best practices and lesson learntpast project experience for effective project management
• Develop and maintain understanding of customer policies processes as may be relevant
• Review Operational Experience Survey outcomes
• Review Financial and Non-Financial impact of projects in effect
• Identify intra-organizational opportunities with positive business impact
• Forecast and reserve resources according to project scope
• Transform plan and process to reflect change
• Manage Performance, Competence Development and support needs of team members
• Ensure operational disengagement of resources and handover of appropriate documentation on closure of projects
• Manage team of Program/ project managers
• Track and drive projects and organizational levers to success
• Understand functions and Separation of duties of various teams contributing to projects
• Operations experience
• Process building experience
• End to End Project Management experience