IBM Hiring Expereinced Networking Services Portfolio Marketing Leader @ Bangalore
Company Name : IBM
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 9 – 11 yrs.
Products through its global organizations. Consistent with IBM’s focus on business values, the company’s global team of account representatives combines a deep understanding of each client’s organizational and industry specific needs with comprehensive knowledge of the products, technologies and services offered by IBM and its network of business partners
Act as a lead portfolio marketing manager for GTS Networking services for AP IOT. Work closely with AP Networking Services pillar and sales leaders to drive marketing activities for attainment of business objectives. The key responsibilities include:
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop thorough understanding of marketplace including customer, competitive, channel insights
• Identify segments and develop segment specific go-to-market strategy including routes and socialize it broadly to stakeholders and M&C functions. Interface with performance marketing teams to drive attainment of target marketing contribution.
• Interface with WW Networking Services team to provide country specific feedback and gaps to WW teams in terms of product, messaging, pipeline, channels and strategy. Identify the relevant events & news, communicate to sellers and lead portfolio marketing participation in events
• Regular interlock with Networking Services pillar leader and sales managers to understand the pipeline and enablement needs and help define develop action plan to close the gaps, including: Enablement to improve field skills, corrective actions, pervasive issue resolution, sales plays, prioritized offers, Determination of optimal routes to market execution, Feedback into performance marketing regarding issues/root causes in order to help close any gaps.
• Drive increased awareness within GTS sales community and help enhance Networking portfolio presence within S&D sales community on how to leverage marketing initiatives to engage clients on their objectives and priorities.
• Localize the marketing content based on buyers journey and create new wins and references to drive progression of Networking portfolio opportunities within AP market.
At least 9 years experience in services marketing and offering management experience with proven track record of planning and leading execution
At least 9 years experience in SME in Networking domain with deep understanding at solution level
At least 9 years experience in Strong program management and business development skills
At least 10 years experience in services marketing and offering management experience with proven track record of planning and leading execution
At least 10 years experience in SME in Networking domain with deep understanding at solution level
At least 10 years experience in Strong program management and business development skills
Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Fast learning and Self-made Professional
Overall 9 to 11 Years of experience.