Honeywell hiring for Senior Engineer@Hyderabad
Website : www.honeywell.com
Job Role : Senior Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : 3.5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macrotrends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 Senior Engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on performance, quality, delivery, value and technology.
The software test automation engineer will be a member of the Vocollect’s Test Automation Team.
The team is responsible for creating and maintaining the test automation framework, as well as generating tests that utilizes the framework in order to validate Vocollect products.
The successful candidate will be recognized as a key individual contributor focused on providing automation solutions.
Solid software engineering background and previous test automation experience is necessary.
• Design, implement and maintain automated tests utilizing test automation framework.
• Research and stay current on software test automation methodologies and best practices.
• Help to define and execute the Test Automation Frameworks tools roadmap.
• Train team members on tool use and test automation/performance best practices.
• Provide engineering support to internal customers as necessary.
• Collaborate with our Engineering teams on best practices, process changes, standards, etc. as part of continuous process improvement and ensure enough testability is built in.
• Cross functionally communicate throughout the engineering organization.
• Minimum 3.5 years of experience in test automation.
• Coding experience in Java, Shell Scripting and Python.
• Exposure to all stages of the software lifecycle including requirements gathering, documentation (approach requirements, functional specification, detailed design).
• Exposure to the various stages of software quality assurance including Black Box testing, White Box testing, performance, stress and load testing, requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause analysis.
• Strong knowledge in creating of Automation Strategies and Frameworks.
• Hands-on experience in using COTS or homegrown tools is strongly preferred.