United Health Group Walk-In for Claims Associate@Hyderabad
Company :United Health Group
Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Job Role : Claims Associate
Eligibility : BA/BBA/BCA/BHM
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk-In Date : 29 Mar 2015
Walk-In Time : 11:00 AM
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
– Provide general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims.
– Authorize the appropriate payment or refers claims to investigators for further review.
– Conduct data entry and re-work; analyzes and identifies trends and provides reports as necessary.
– Calculate other insurance and re-pricing benefits.
– Work claims files to ensure the appropriate eligibility and provider records are matched to the claim.
Candidate should be comfortable working in Night shifts – 5:45 pm to 3:30 am & 8:45 pm to 6:30 am (9.5 hours shift).
Should be ok to work in both Noida and Gurgaon.
Should not be a B.E or B.tech graduate.
Must have knowledge of basic excel skills.
Should have good typing speed – 25 WPM & 90% accuracy.
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt. Ltd,
Pheonix Infocity Private Limited SEZ, H06,
First Floor, HITEC CITY 2, Gachibowli (V),
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500 081.