Texas Instruments hiring for Analog Design Engineer@Bangalore
Company :Texas Instruments
Website : www.ti.com
Job Role : Analog Design Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree/PhD
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Job Location : Bangalore
For more than 80 years, Texas Instruments has used increasingly complex signal-processing technology – with advances ranging from the incremental to the revolutionary – to literally and repeatedly change the world. Every day, our semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock possibilities for a smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more enjoyable world. Our focus on building a better future is ingrained in everything we do, from responsible semiconductor manufacturing, to employee care and active involvement with the communities we live in.
· Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
· Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
· Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
· Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
· Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
· Driving behavioral models.
· Bachelors / Masters/ Phd students of Tier1/ Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
· Eligible streams are Electronic/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics and related courses.
· Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
· Strong communication skills.