Unilever hiring Freshers as Information Analyst @ Bangalore
Company Name : Unilever
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
No matter who you are, orin the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB TITLE : Information Analyst
JOB LOCATION : ETSC Bangalore
DEPARTMENT : IT
The I&A Operations team in Bangalore is a Global Centre, providing information to various stakeholders with Unilever. This team is responsible for cross functional information delivery across finance/supply chain/Market/HR/R&D space. The reporting team produces business performance information in the form of reports, on screen dashboards, excel files, pdf files etctrusted data sources. The information is made available to leaders in Unilever board, regions, Multi country organizations, category teams and global functions. The overall purpose is to provide high impact reports with good visualization which can be readily consumed by the business teams for decision making.
· Understanding the business requirement and able to design, develop and deliver according to the required scope.
· Able to drive the projects independently with minimum supervision.
· Able to guide team members (Information associates and executives) on the proper execution of task.
· Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of information in reports.
· Able to read through the data and provide insightful inferences for the content in the reports.
· Working on cross functional reports with varying KPIsMarketing, CD, SC and Finance.
· Able to deliver on simplifying and automating the reports.
· Bringing the lean working methods on reports and projects.
· Able to solve client’s queries independently.
· Data extractionvarious tools.
· Managing changes to databases.
· Updating the standard operating procedures and flowts for reports.
· Maintaining issue log and implementing suggested improvements.
· Report Preparation.
· Validation of reports.
· Process improvement ideas.
· Good functional and systems knowledge
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
· Good oral & written communication skills
Customer oriented mind-set
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent inter-personal skills
Ability to multi-task and effectively allocate tasks to the team
Excellent Analytical skills with good numerical ability
Ability to build effective relationships across different language/cultural and organizational styles.
Ability to work with a diverse virtual team
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered for the position. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please note that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Apply preferably by March 27th, 2015.
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly after the closing date to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date for the receipt of applications is April 3rd, 2015.