Company Name : Dell
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Software Development Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
The End to End Seller (EES) group builds and operates a global commerce seller platform that powerssales experiences world-wide. It provides its customers a cohesive branded sales experience across Consumer, Premier, Solutions, eSupport and Offline Sales. The EES group is extending the reach of its commerce platform to command an extensive variety of applications and solutions that are central to the growth of Dell as a technology and solutions company.
Our engineers are responsible for the design and development activities associated with software using a range of applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for products used in various products, solutions and services to potential and existing buyers for purchase, licensed use, or rental and wants buyers to discover, learn, configure, transact and receive support alined with their relevant/contextual product assortment. They analyze requirements and develop innovative, useful software for Dell’s Commerce experience and look to build “next in class” solutions for Dell.
• Develops high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
• Works closely with the global development team, senior solution architects, and executives within EES to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
• Works closely with the solution architects and leads throughphases of the SDLC
• Analyzing business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
• Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
• Role reports to a Director or Manager of Software Engineering for EES
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accoladesemployer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
– Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
– When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
– Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
– We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
– Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
• Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering 2016
• Basic knowledge of object oriented programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
• Able to code/debug simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
• Basic understanding of hardware and software interactions
• Undergraduate degree and 0-2 years relevant experience
• Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
• Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
• Knowledge of XSLT and Agile methodology
• Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.