Website : www.citrix.com
Job Role : Software Test Engineer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 1 – 2.5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Increased security and added privacy with the ShareFile Community Cloud for Healthcare Conduct self-service webcasts to as many as 5,000 attendees with GoToWebcast.
See anytime, anywhere access in action with Worx Mobile Apps What three Android apps generate the most mobile traffic? Read the latest Citrix Mobile Analytics Report.
• Responsible for planning and executing functional and Sanity level testing of products across OS platforms ( XenVPX, Freebsd,HyperV) to test various features.
• Knowledge of Windows Services, domain expertise in Windows network stack, testing, debugging Windows services and products running on Windows,FreeBsd & Linux environment.
• Programming proficiency (e.g C, PERL, Python) for functional automation.
• Should have the ability to think, develop the existing Sanity infrastructure.
• Writes test plans and test cases for one or more medium to large functional areas.
• Sets up test environments, executes tests, records results and defects, and works with developers to reproduce problems and get them resolved.
• Builds out interdependent test beds, and can use it for Sanity.
• Depending on group specific requirements, writes effective manual and intermediate automated test cases or automated frameworks.
• Oversees software defect tracking and regression for identified project release.
• Responsible for integrity of technical quality control work on assigned projects and communicates with team to maintain functionality, and efficacy.
• Uses the right quality control tools to uncover defects and discover the state of the code.
• Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights.
• Maintains and drives continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements and maintaining awareness to meet ROI.
• Interprets project activities ongoing to ensure prioritization of deliverables and accuracy in estimated milestone parameters.
• Follows prescribed software engineering and test processes, procedures and customer use cases.
• Analyzes and reproduces problems reported by Customer Support.
• Serves in a test lead capacity on projects of moderate complexity, where coordination of the efforts of other test team members is required.
• 1 to 2.5 years of expereince required.
• Should have a strong programming proficiency in Perl for sanity suite automation.
• Candidate should be good in aptitude and problem solving skills.
• Knowledge on Xenserver/VMware is a plus.
• Candidate should have a good knowledge on setting up of real world customer network and deployment scenarios.
• Strong knowledge and experience with test methodologies, QA process, and software release cycle.
• Demonstrated ability to apply appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans and test cases.
• Strong knowledge of release procedures and software defect tracking.
• Experience with automated test tools.