Dell hiring Data Center Ops Analyst @Chennai
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
• Provide daily maintenance and High priority incident/problem resolution for network and Security -related issues
• Operate and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related service
• Good knowledge in VPN technologies and security protocols like IPsec, ISAKMP, SSL, PKI
• Identify, diagnose and resolve complex network problems
• Create and maintain comprehensive and detailed documentation for all implemented
network and Security solutions
• Knowledge & experience in Cisco ASA firewalls, IOS firewalls, IPS and NAT, Fortigate UTM
• Maintaining and configuring Proxy servers Example : Websence
• Network System Design and Implementation: Designs and implements network systems.
• Provides support for network connectivity or related network issues for the user community.
• Network Installation: Plans and monitors the installation of network systems.
• Recommends network design changes/enhancements for improved systems availability and performance.
• Troubleshoots diagnoses and resolves network and Security problems.
• Analyzes facilities bandwidth requirements and system interdependencies. Develops capacity planning models.
• Network Performance Assessment: Assesses network performance to ensure that it
meets the present and future needs of the business. Provides network planning recommendations to management.
• Evaluates services provided by vendors and recommends changes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Certification: CCNA must and CCNP preferred.
Job ID: 150007RN
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs