Company Name : Nuance Communications
Location : Pune
Experience :3 – 7 yrs.
The Principal Project Manager provides project leadership to a team of software developers and QA analysts on medium to large-sized application software projects. This individual keeps management informed of schedules, priorities, and problems. This role does not typically have management responsibilities such as, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews; however, may assist with such decisions and activities.
• 50% – Coordinate and monitors software developmentproject initiation through to delivery. Ensure that development and QA remain on schedule and that projects are completed according to plan. This position must be aware of any potential project issues or risks and work with the team mitigate these. Monitor project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members. Prepare reports on project progress and document any problems/risks.
• 20% – Conduct periodic status checks with team to assess progress against plan. Perform re-forecasts of
project variables as necessary throughout the project.
• 15% – Work with the project teams to estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully develop software
• 15% – Works with project teams to select, schedule and prep early adopter sites. This includes coordinating early adopter activities, their schedules and consolidation of their feedback as well as acting as liaison between eScription and customers
Number of Years of Work Experience:
• Minimum of 7 years of large scope project management experience
• Minimum 2-3 years in overseeing projects in an Agile environment
• In-depth knowledge of project management practices
• Ability to lead through influence
• Experience working with globally distributed teams
• Experience running projects that have a globally distributed workforce
• Ability to analyze and understand complex business problems
• Strong written and documentation skills used to follow the SDLC process
• Ability to develop and monitor project schedules and timelines to identify and meet critical milestones
• Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies along with the relevance to the marketplace
• Ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical people
• Must be able to communicate to senior executives both internally and externally
• Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
• Delivers full project objectives on time and on budget as well as contributes to development of high-level business cases and post-implementation benefits estimates and recovery plans.
• Healthcare experience is a plus
• Certified Scrum Master would be a plus
• Having an MPM certification is a plus
BA in Business or BS in Computer Science
Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.