LexisNexis Hiring B.E / B.Tech / MCA Freshers 2015 Batch 15-apr-2015 @ Bangalore
Company : LexisNexis India
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Software Engineering Intern
This Software Engineering Intern will write software, craft sample code and participate as a member of an Agile software development team with other developers.
As a Software Engineering Intern your key roles and responsibilities will include:
• Working with Senior Developers, design and implement solutions to
Complete User Stories
Enable continuous deployment
• Deliver automated unit tests to ensure high quality of code
• Participate in peer design/code reviews
• Manage your own project tasks, re-work, schedule, and email communications.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.
What we are looking for in you:
• Someone who is passionate about honing their software skills and developing a history of identifying and delivering tools that are useful and used by others
• Independent and proactive approach to learning new things
• Strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Ability to take on leadership roles as needed
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any otheracteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact HR-Careers@lexisnexis.com
• Currently in an undergraduate or graduate academic program with a focus on software development.
• Programming language training in Java, C#, C and/or Python.
• Demonstrated track record of committing to a long term (non-academic) objective and completing project.
• Experience developing systems using Opensource systems, tools and platforms
• Familiar with database technologies
• Strong communication skills
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs