IBM Hiring Experienced Network and Security Administrator @ Hyderabad
Company Name : IBM
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 5 – 12 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Strategic Operations Delivery is a key element of IBM’s globally integrated capability. SO Delivery group works with companies ofsizes, in just about every country imaginable; to provide customers with the best technology services. Through the management of clients’ IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance and transform business, creating significant cost and performance efficiencies. Leveraging efficient processes and tools and combining it with world-class infrastructure, high-quality and skilled resource base, SO Delivery group provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management Services (24x7x365) to IBM clients worldwide. Key services offered include: Command Center Services (includes remote monitoring of servers located worldwideIndia, Security operations and network operations), Server Systems Management, IT Security Services, IT Service Desk, Service Management & Project Management/ Transition Services.
Experience Required : 5Years -12Years
Work Location : Hyderabad
Shift Required : Rotation
Role & Responsibilities : You should have 5 years IT customer support experience (Tier II and/or Tier III) including the following:
• Proven capabilities in the deployment of SOC / SIEM solutions
• Tripwire and Juniper (SSL VPN) platforms
• Supporting the monitoring and configuration of Firewall/DMZ infrastructure including Network and Application Firewall Packet Filtering technologies (Juniper,
CheckPoint, Cisco ASA)
• Intermediate Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008 implementation and troubleshootinga security/firewall perspective
• Intermediate Unix and/or Linux implementation and troubleshootinga security/firewall perspective
• Basic database familiarity (SQL and Oracle)
• TCP/IP network implementation and troubleshooting
• Security Information Management and/or other logging technology monitoring tool experience
• Experience with Enterprise Firewall platforms
• Experience with Enterprise Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
• Experience working with and monitoring logs on security devices, including escalations and investigations as required
Skills and Knowledge:
• Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy,
• Network administration,
• Data Network Circuits,
• Routing & Switching,
• Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS.
Bachelor degree in computer science or related area preferred.
Must have either CISSP or GIAC.
Familiarity with the following technologies employed ..
• Cisco ASA,
• Juniper (SSL VPN),
• IDS/IPS (multiple vendors) and TCP/IP LAN/WAN technologies in a primarily Cisco environment.
At least 5 years experience in Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy,Network administration,witches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP,