Company : Genpact
Website : www.genpact.com
Job Role : Recruitment Executive
Eligibility : Any Graduate/MBA/PGDM
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Walk-In Date : 06 Apr – 10 Apr 2015
Walk-In Time : 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Genpact is a global leader in transforming and running business processes and operations, including those that are complex and industry-specific. Genpact stands for Generating Impact—visible in tighter cost management as well as better management of risk, regulations, and growth for hundreds of long-term clients including more than 100 of the Fortune Global 500 – and of those, over 10 of the top 25. Our approach is distinctive: through an unbiased, agile combination of smarter process science, targeted technology and advanced analytics, we help our clients become more competitive by making their enterprises more intelligent: adaptive, innovative, globally effective, and connected to their own clients.
1. Sourcing & Recruitment through consultancies & placement firms.
2. Interviewing & Processing candidates.
3. Extensive Head Hunting & targetting profiles for suitable opening & clients vacancy.
4. Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
5. Informing candidates about the results of their interviews.
6. Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
7. Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
8. Interacting with managers and closing the requirements.
9. Preparing daily reports & dashboards.
10. Ensuring 100% adherence to compliance & company policies.
Candidate must and should have excellent communication skills.
Candidate should be comfortable working 6 days a week i.e. Monday to Saturday.
Candidate should be confortable with extensive travelling to vendor locations for drives on regular basis.
Candidate should have working knowledge on MS Office [Excel, Word & Powerpoint].
Candidate must possess good listening skills, Marketing skill, Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill and Team working ability.
Should posses good analtical & logical skills.
Documents to Carry:
Please Carry your Updated Resume, 02 Passport Size Photograph, Original Photo ID proof.
Genpact, Security In Gate no 2,
14-45,IDA, Opp NGRI, Uppal,
Habsiguda, Uppal, Hyd-500009.