Terron Microsystems Pvt. Ltd Hiring Freshers as Associate Software Developer on 2nd-4th April 2015@ Delhi
Company Name : Terron Microsystems
Location : Delhi
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – 2013/2014
Company Name and Profile : Terron Microsystems Pvt. Ltd
Target Degrees & Branches : B.Tech ,MCA
CTC, incentives and In hand Salary :
6500 per month for first 3 months i.e. Training Period, then it will be 8000 per month. Annual increment after 15 months + Accommodation for initial 1yr
Designation : Associate Software Developer
Role & Responsibilities :
1. .Net 4.0+, knowledge of MVC design patterns, Entity Framework, Web-Services, ASP.Net with C#.
2. Experience in T-SQL (SQL Server 2008).
3. Expertise with following technologies: AJAX, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, CSS,XML, DHTML
4. Expert in Open XML for MS Power Point and Excel population using C#.
5. Worked extensively with data adapter, dataset, data reader, as a part of ADO.Net access and update database
6.Proficient in designing and developing Web Applications.
7. Implementation of typical User-Interface module and business logic component in the project using .NET C#
Tentative regions for Walkin drives :
Delhi/NCR, Rajasthan, UP, Haryana
Cab Facility : No
Joining Location : Delhi
Joining Period : Immediate
Type of Drive(Walkin/Campus):
Date: 1st April 2015 to 4th April 2015
Time: 10 Am to 4 PM
Venue:D-6/3, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-i,
Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110019
Selection Process (No. of Interview Rounds) :
Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview
Any Bond : yes for 18 months to work
Terron Microsystems Pvt. Ltd. Terron is a part of this illustrious 40 year old business group providing solutions in the embedded systems arena. Terron has a strong R&D and excellent manufacturing facilities. The company has a domain expertise in GSM, GPS and Microprocessor/ Microcontroller based systems. The company designs, develops and manufactures cutting edge systems that focus on new frontier technologies to achieve higher growth.