Intel hiring for System Programmer on 15-Apr@ Bangalore
Website : www.intel.in
Job Role : System Programmer
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Bangalore
Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
– Our team develop and manage Intel’s worldwide compute cloud, which is one of the largest cloud environment in the world.
– In this position you will work as an embedded engineer in one of the biggest Intel’s design groups.
– As part of your role you’ll be developing & integrating cloud solutions to the environment with focus on Batch computation.
– Bachalors in Computer Science or Information Technology.
– Experience as a Unix system engineer an advantage.
– Good interpersonal & communication skills.
– Strong motivation to learn and create.
– Experience in scripting languages such as Perl and shell scripting an advantage.