Company Name :Saxo Bank
Location : Gurgaon
Experience :6 – 10 yrs.
SENIOR C++ DEVELOPER
Saxo Bank IT consist of over 500 IT professionals based in Copenhagen and Delhi who, using latest technologies and agile methodologies; design, build and run the Saxo Bank award winning, global multi-asset trading platform. Our specialty is within capital markets with focus on; high reliability, large volumes, low latency and a world class, cloud-based experience for retail, institutional and white label clients.
Our in-house designed and built Saxo Bank trading system handles:
• over 25,000 concurrent online trading clients 24 hours per day / 5,5 trading days per week
• more than 160,000 unique monthly users to our social trading portal
• in excess of 400,000 price feed updates per second
• intraday execution and booking of up to 900 trades per second
• over 500,000 trade transactions processed daily
We are looking for senior C++ developers to work on the ongoing development and maintenance of feed handlers and pricing systems. The pricing area is the core of Saxo Bank’s low latency platform which supports multi asset trading, exchange routing and order matching. With high throughput and sub-millisecond latency goals, this role offers technical growth and challenges for the right candidate.
Among others you will be responsible for:
• Designing, developing, maintaining and supporting the components core for receiving and distributing prices with low latency and high throughput goals
• Adopting, owning and evangelizing continuous delivery and agile practices forowned components
The preferred candidate would have experience with system development in a high throughput, low latency environment and who will be able to grow into a role as Solution Architect.
It is essential that you possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum of 6 years’ experience with Microsoft C++ and STL
• Experience with modern optimization techniques and multi-threading concepts
• Experience with real-time systems
• Focus on craftsmanship, good architecture, and quality
• Speak and write fluent English
First and foremost we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition you get:
• Chances to join a truly growth-embracing international culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
• An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
• An attractive salary plus benefits package.