Company Name : IBM
Location : Gurgaon
Experience :4 – 7 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
GTS(Global Technology services) /ITS(Integrated technology Services) delivers infrastructure managed services. It delivers these services remotely or on-site. The services that are delivered are End-user-services, Data center management services, Business continuity and Resiliency Services, Integrated Communication services, Data center build services and Middleware services.
• Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal
• Provide any training that team members need
• Communicate clear instructions to team members
• Listen to team members’ feedback
• Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the training they providing is being put into use and also to see if any additional training is needed
• Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
• Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress
• Ensuring the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reports are reviewed and shared to Client in appropriate manner
• Any calls not resolved by L2 need to be taken care with proper action plan.
• Keep record of the resources coming in shift and maintain proper roaster.
• Ensure thatopen calls need to tracked and resolved as per the SLA
• 3rd Party Vendor Management.
At least 4 years experience in (Cisco and Juniper (Switch & Routers)