Engineer- Web/Mobile/Windows Application Architect,Caterpillar Inc@Chennai
About this company:
Caterpillar’s global reach and presence is unmatched in the industry. We serve customers in more than 180 countries around the globe with more than 300 products. More than half of our sales are outside the United States. Our manufacturing, marketing, logistics, service, R&D and related facilities along with our dealer locations total more than 500 locations worldwide, ensuring that we remain geographically close to our global customer base.
About this job:
We are looking for an experienced Windows/Web tool developer to create bridge/data integration between ALM & Project Management tools, derive matrices from them. The developer will develop Top level Information Architecture, Requirement gathering and analysis, implement the design. If you’re seeking a demanding role in tools development domain, and have the required skills and experience below, this opportunity may be for you.
• Understanding business goals & creating contextual solutions.
• Understanding uses-cases and technology feasibility of the solution.
• Conceptualisation of various UI concepts catering to multiple platforms (Web, Windows).
• Creation of top level information architecture, bridges between tools.
• Ability to guide and coordinate the team through the development process.
• Work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple tools.
Required Business Skills:
• Strong sense of design and understanding of various windows & web application.
• Strong ability to be in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to manage teams during the development & design phase.
• Able to respond to demanding target dates.• Able to generate alternate concepts based on development feasibility & project deadlines.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelors in Engineer or Masters in Computer Science
• 6 – 10 years’ experience in multiple platforms (Web, Mobile, and Windows)
• Proficient in ASP .NET, C#, VB/VBA, SQL, Entity Framework, AJAX
• Working experience in HP-QC, JIRA (or) Target Process
• Knowledge of XML, MVC, HTML5, Jquery
• Experience with design of Windows stand-alone tools, Web application/services
• MS certified professional
• Knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS3
• Exposure to Agile process
• Configuration tools (ClearCase, GIT)