Consulting Architect (J2EE)Ford Credit@Ford Motor Company,Chennai
About this company
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 172,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company’s automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide
Auto req ID
Consulting Architect (J2EE) – Ford Credit
Job Description & Qualifications
Consulting Architects provide architecture, design and development guidance services to Ford Credit J2EE application development and production support teams globally.
– Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field (or equivalent work experience), or degree level qualification in computer science or related discipline.
– Strong customer service focus.
– Excellent technical leadership to guide J2EE application development teams, particularly during design and construction.
– Ability to provide systems architecture, design, development, testing and deployment direction and deliverables.
– Effective interpersonal and communication skills for frequent mentoring and collaboration.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Motivated to understand, prototype, document and share new technology and best practices.
– Strong technical skills in Java, HTML, XML, Web Services, WebLogic, Oracle, DB2, Teradata and SQL Server.
– Strong working knowledge of J2EE Patterns, Object-Oriented analysis/design, and USDM.
– Experience with Linux and Windows Operating systems.
FTSI – Ford Technology Services India
Travel involved: Less than 10%Job Details