Company Name : IBM
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7 – 15 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Analytics Solution helps organizations in driving business results through the study of business data using mathematical and statistical analysis for decision-making. The typical offerings include Data Management, Reporting,ing, Analysis and Advanced Analytics.
• You will be involved in Reviews work of development team and provide feedback
• Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
• Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Keeps the senior management and client well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and senior management
• Owns the development and implementation lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project
• Performs reviews on the outputs and mentors on alternatives/best practices
• Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients
• Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
• Holds regular status meetings with development & client team
• Delivers engaging, informative, well organized presentations
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
• Communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Proven grasp of data analytics trends and technologies.
• Understanding of high volume transaction environments, preferably in the energy space is a plus.
• Demonstrate problem-solving skills and critical thinking.
• Proven communication skills including presentation skills
• Advanced data analysis skills
• Ability to create insightsmasses of data and drive process innovation
• Ability to build and maintain productive relationships with senior clients, partners
• Proven Microsoft Office skills & proficiency in visualization toolsBusiness objects
• Effectively gather the functional knowledge and become source of information/mentor to the development team
Total Experience Required:
At least 7 years experience in Excellent grasp of data analytics trends and technologies.