Amazon hiring for Software Development Engineer – Intern@Hyderabad
Website : www.amazon.com
Job Role : Software Development Engineer – Intern
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Hyderabad
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
This job is for a software development engineer who wants to be a part of creating the best recruiting solution ever called ART.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor’s degree based on 3 years experience for every 1 year of education.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl.
• A good engineer will demonstrate that they can proactively and continually improve their level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high quality, accurate software deliverables.
• Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions.
• Experience developing in a Linux environment.