Company :IBM Software Group
Website : www.ibm.com
Job Role : Technical Support Representative
Eligibility : Bachelor’s Degree
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Job Location : Chennai
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers.
• You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
• Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
• Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
• You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
• Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
• Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
• Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
• Should possess proven knowledge of mobile devices like Blackberry, I Phone, other smart phones etc.
• Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP, d) Windows 7 and Windows.
• Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.