Website : www.infosys.com
Job Role : Voice Process
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Job Location : Chennai
Walk-In Date : 09 Apr 2015
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$7.906bn in LTM Q2 FY14 revenues and 160,000+ employees, Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data and cloud computing.
1. Follows all predefined procedures of the process.
2. Adheres to all the process rules applicable for Order to Cash process in order to meet SLA target.
3. Ensure that the performance parameters are met and exceeded IN ORDER TO meet SLA targets.
4. Resolves individual cases that need re-work IN ORDER TO ensure high C-Sat / NPS score from the end user.
5. Shares experiences IN ORDER TO facilitate capture of tacit knowledge.
6. Delivers on the new process / approach IN ORDER TO meet client / internal.
1. Preference for agents with at least 2 years of customer service, contact Centre, order to cash.
2. Preference for agents with prior knowledge of Order to Cash.
3. Prior exposure to multinational firms is preferable.
4. Knowledge on supply chain management or order management operations.
5. Excellent written and oral communication.
6. Preference for agents with at least 2 years of customer service, contact Centre, order to cash.
Tidel Park 3rd Floor,
A block, South Wing,
3rd Floor, Tharamani,