Website : www.oracle.com
Job Role : Software Developer
Eligibility : BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
As a member of the Product Engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
As a member of the Product Engineering division, you will Support our existing customers by resolving Bugs.
Perform detailed design based on provided high level design specifications.
Perform a client requirements analysis and use effective communication with internal and external customers.
Build enhancements (including new product features).
Build and execute unit test and unit test plans.
Debug, fix and unit test product defects.
· Strong in object oriented programming, C/C++ on Windows and Unix , Candidates experience with Java preferred.
· Expert in using Visual Studio with C/C++,MFC, Win32 SDK.
· Expertise in one of more operating systems (LINUX).
· Experience in Multi-threaded software design/implementation capabilities.
· Knowledge of SQL with one or more Database software’s (Oracle/SQL server).
· Familiar with Software Development Life-cycle.
· Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
· Understanding Application Servers such as Oracle WebLogic Server or IBM WebSphere Application Server.
· Any candidate with prior JD Edwards experience would be a plus.