Company Name : Dell
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience :5 – 10 yrs.
Program Management Sr. Advisor – ITORG-1500077G
Dell’s Commerce Services (DCS) is hiring a Technical Program Manager to lead the development of their ecommerce initiatives. This Program manager will be responsible for delivering projects in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile ecommerce environment.
Technical Program Managers in DCS oversee the technical delivery of assigned features, ensuring they are developed as designed, tested, and released into upper-level environments. Importantly, Technical Program Managers (TPMs) are responsible for validating the quality and content of the product backlogs and then building the development backlogs for the feature teams. The TPM in many cases will also fill the role of Scrummaster for the development teams. The TPM directs and collaborates with the other members of the program leadership team to ensure the development backlogs and sprints are scoped, sequenced, and delivered in the priority of business value and need.
Dell Commerce Service (DCS) builds and operates a global Commerce Platform that powers Dell.com, which receives over 1 billion page views per year, across 150 countries and is Google’d more than 1 million times per day. DCSG provides its customers a cohesive branded experience across Consumer, Premier, Solutions, eSupport and Offline Sales. Dell.com is extending the reach of its Commerce Platform to command an extensive variety of applications and solutions that are central to the growth of Dell as a technology and solutions company
– Responsible for consistent application ofstandard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle.
– Manage projects which are to be executed by a development team of 10 developers and across an organization of over 700 team members.
– Drivesaspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following
– You will be responsible for identifying and managing risks, making sound judgments about quality, and stopping (or speeding up) production at the right time.
-Leading and coordination of design/implementation efforts between internal teams and external customers and/or partners
-Driving user story brainstorming, review, and clarification sessions with software and quality engineering teams
– Deep diving on key architectural components; discuss, debate and influence technical teams on system design
– 5+ years IT Project Management or engineering experience preferably with external customer facing web software projects.
– Familiarity with agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
– Strong and demonstrable external client facing skills specifically in the areas of communication, issue and escalation management.
– Ability to build relationships across the enterprise, and understand at a high level what initiatives are moving forward in other IT areas.
– Ability to identify leverage opportunities and communicate them to the project teams and/or business partners.
– Strong understanding of the links and dependencies between the projects and other in-flight projects and/or business initiatives.
-PMP and Scrummaster certification preferred
Preferred B.E / MBA / B.TechApply Now
Reference : fresherstask.com