Company Name : JP Morgan Chase
Location : Mumbai
Experience :6 – 10 yrs.
Associate – Project Management, HRSD, Mumbai-150034847
Global Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) is a best-in-class, global HR Service Delivery organization of approximately 650 people, that services the entire global population of JPMC, currently totaling over 260,000 employees worldwide, in 60 countries. HRSD provides vital services in the area of contact centre (accessHR), Payroll, Benefits administration, global Data Management (including records management and letters production), On/Off boarding employees, Workforce Analytics and Surveys, and HR Risk Management. Our efforts are focused on supporting the firm to achieve its strategic priorities by leveraging these core principles that define the group’s culture and provide the basis for planning and decision-making inareas: Superior Employee Experience; Operational Excellence; Efficient Global Coverage and Commitment to our People.
The Project Manager will lead the delivery of the regional change agenda and support the deployment of global initiatives across the region. In this role, the individual will be the subject matter expert on project and program management disciplines, will be accountable for end-to-end delivery of HR projects through the full project lifecycle and establish the project management office to provide the oversight and control forregional HRSD initiatives. Projects will involve participationand have an impact on multiple functions and lines of business and will support process and strategic initiatives.
Key responsibilities will include:
· To support the oversight and management of regional HRSD change agenda, to include defining tools and templates to manage projects, managing and preparing any required project and program reporting, and coordinating key messages
· Working with the Regional HRSD Leadership and other key stakeholders in defining, prioritizing and achieving strategic objectives and ensuring projects delivered successfully meet the approved business objectives
· Establishing solid working relationships and routinely interface with project sponsors and business stakeholders
· Clearly defining and communicating project objectives and success metrics, planning project deliverables withimpacted parties and oversee the execution of the overall plan
· Develop the business case for project approval
· Facilitate and drive the projects / programsinception to completion.
· Advise on functional projects focused on process improvement and improving controls
· Working with key stakeholders to develop and manage detailed project plans
· Setting up, facilitating, and/or participating in meetings with stakeholders and working groups. Outputs include project and stakeholder review decks, project plans, issue tracking, minutes, etc.
· Manage a portfolio of projects that include country specific and regional initiatives.
· Completing the change and communication management for initiatives under their accountability.
· Link and leverage the global PMO functionsrequired.
· Excellent interpersonal, organization and communications (both verbal and written) skills
· Excellent Client Relationship skills; ability to identify, build and maintain relationships to deliver success
· Strong risk and internal control mindset, and risk management experience
· Strong communications skills; ability to interact with Clients (both within and external to HR) , in-country leadership, and engage with Local, Regional and Global Management Committee
· Ability to influence outcomes and leverage a global network to achieve targeted outcomes
· Experience using project management methodologies and disciplines
· Ability to synthesize information to reach logical conclusions and evaluation and present findings
· Ability to influence and direct activities or resources outside of direct control
· Vendor management experience; including vendor selection, vendor implementation and vendor monitoring and stewardship
· Strong project management experience; defining, managing and delivering simple and complex projects, working to tight deadlines with ability to resolve conflicting work priorities
· Highly motivated, results-oriented, and client-focused
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and must be able to work independently as part of a small high impact team
· Must be able to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands: able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours (US vs. Global Time zones).
· Solid knowledge of standard desktop applications: MS Office, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
· At least 6 years of experience in the design, implementation and project management of large-scale HR related projects
· Bachelors or Masters Degree
Reference : fresherstask.com