Company :Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Website : www.tender.bel.co.in
Job Role : Senior Assistant Engineer
Eligibility : BE/BTech
Experience : Experienced
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date : 25 Apr 2015
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
1. Candidates should have knowledge of reading engineering drawings and schematic drawings of assembly work.
2. Hands on Experience on Assembly of PCB, RF/Ethernet/OFC Cables, Data and power wiring of communication modules, Racks and Systems.
3. Installation and Commissioning of satellite communication equipments, UPS, Power wiring, switches, Routers, VOIP and Networking at various sites in India.
4. On site AMC, Warranty support, Trouble Shooting/repair store keeping of systems supplied by BEL.
5. Work involved frequent traveling and long duration stay at sites in India.
The applicants should have worked in one or more of the following areas: Communication systems, computers and Networks, Switching Equipments etc.
Upper age limit: 52 years as on 01.05.2015 (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PHP candidates as per Govt. guidelines & also the upper age limit may be relaxed in case of deserving candidates / experienced candidates at the discretion of management).
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs