Company :Indegene Lifesystems Pvt Ltd
Job Role :Jr Quality Analyst
Experience :0 – 1 Year
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk-In Date :13 Apr 2015
Walk-In Time :09:00 AM – 04:00 PM
We offer scientific partnership to global life science companies by delivering a spectrum of medical, marketing, training, intelligence, and analytics services.
The depth of our scientific expertise, scale of operations, offshore delivery model, global footprint, and intellectual property (IP) help us deliver value across multiple dimensions. We offer cost-effective solutions and services. We have the ability to work with global teams and their local affiliates for marketing and educational programs.
Our IPs have helped global clients in developing innovative platforms and solutions for various research and development programs.
1. Upon receipt of final draft artwork, reviews proofreading report from PGS artwork centre and resolve any technical formatting questions or errors; Performs any necessary proofreading of final printed artwork against editors copy using appropriate tools; escalates any issues, questions or errors within ALIM functional line or appropriate Markets for adjudication as needed.
2. Adherence to artwork production standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Adherence to regulatory and quality compliance requirements.
4. Adherence to agreed schedules for artwork production.
5. Ensures that data integrity and accuracy is maintained throughout the proof-reading / amendment stages.
1. Following specific guidelines/SOPs related to work or review existing guidelines/SOPs, checking for completeness, and updating them as needed.
2. Adhering to the set processes and project-related guidelines.
1. Interacts with clients, coordinates with the team and provides project status update reports as and when necessary.
1. Qualification: MSc.
2. Fresher or candidate upto 1 year of prior work experience in proof reading.
3. Able to work under demanding time pressures and constraints, and maintain an excellent standard of work.
4. Good team working skills and ability to take on people responsibility.
Indegene LifeSystems Pvt Ltd,
Aspen Block G4, 3rd Floor,
Manyata Embassy Business Park,
Outer Ring Road, Nagawara,