Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM’s next-generation business analytic solutions help organizations ofsizes make sense of information in the context of their business. You can uncover insights more quickly and more easilyall types of data even big data and on multiple platforms and devices. And, with self-service and built-in expertise and intelligence, you have the freedom and confidence to make smarter decisions that better address your business imperatives.
“Primary responsibilities include
– Involve inthe SDLC phase startingRequirement analysis, design, implementation, unit testing
– Assist the L3 team with any customer issues and deliver fixes
– Collaborate with other Optim component teams to understand their requirements and take it forward with the core.”
• OOP concepts, Database knowledge is must.
• Exposure to unix platforms would be a plus
• Proven analytical and debugging skills
• Good communication and teaming”
At least 6 months experience in C/C++ programming skills
At least 6 months experience in Database internals
At least 6 months experience in Programming debugging skills & java
At least 2 years experience in C/C++ programming skills
At least 2 years experience in Database internals
At least 2 years experience in Programming debugging skills & java
Reference : fresherstask.com