Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
This position is for Network Solutions Private Limited,(An IBM Company)
Global Technology Services (GTS) offers end-to-end IT and business process services supported by an unmatched global delivery network. Our strategy is to profitably gain market share by delivering the highest quality of service. ITS Delivery provides Infrastructure Management services to 100+ clients across India. Services are provided through the right model of on-site and off-site service delivery rangingEnd User Management to overall DC Management & Operations. Deploy an optimized, virtualized, rationalized infrastructure across network, server, storage, & data center. Ready your infrastructure for new technologies,cloud
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Responsible and accountable of managing end to end operations for respective client location
– Local server management, VIP User support, MAC Platform support and DC Operations at RDC and client location.
– Managing Apple products, Administering IOS.
– In a client facing on-site role with domestic customer and handled CXO suite of users.
– Assign and maintain space usage restrictions
– Configure and maintain print servers and print queues
– Restore server operating system in the event of a crash
– Reconfigure the server as per the Standard Operating Procedure and restore the server functioning back.
– Resolve server problemssystem hang, hard disk crash, etc.
– Create new file systems and correct file system inconsistencies as and when required
– Configure the print servers and resolve users’ printing problems
– Perform periodic system performance tuning as per Customer’s policy
– Perform periodic schedule maintenance activity including, if required, restart of the systems
– Microsoft SCCM and WSUS Server Administration and Management
– Microsoft RADIUS (Remote Authentication Dial In User Service) and RSA Server Management
– FTP Server Administration and Management
– Office Communication Server 2007 Administration and Management
– Symantec Antivirus and Mcafee BES server maintenance
Required Skills – Technical and Non-Technical
– Server Management – MAC & VIP User Support
– Wintel L1
– MAC L2
– Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate flexibility in managing multiple priorities.
– MS Office proficiency including Excel, Word, Outlook, with proven skills creating and manipulating Excel spreadsheets.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
— Good Spoken and Written English
Network Solutions Pvt Ltd (An IBM Company) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Basic knowledge in technical support
Apply Now Reference : fresherstask.com