Company :pwc logistics ltd
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs.
Requirement Analyst – CIC – 6567/
Skills Java Developer, SFDC develeoper
As a member of the CIC Salesforce.com Practice, the candidate will be responsible for implementation of Salesforce.com. The candidate will be responsible for technical specification and development and will need to collaborate effectively with other team members including the Project Manager. A team-player, collaboration-oriented, mindset is essential. He will be responsible for solution designing, and enforcing compliance with coding standards as well as maintaining cohesion with the implementation and delivering code of high quality in accordance with agreed project schedules.
Responsibilities & Requirements
• The candidate will need to work as per Client Expectations. This is a client facing role.
• The candidate should have deep knowledge on Java, Apex, Visual force and comfortable with Triggers
• The candidate will be responsible for building and unit testing the integrations using the appropriate technology. They will work closely with the testing team to validate their integration, and with Operations to investigate, troubleshoot, and address production issues.
• Strong experience with writing stored procedure, functions, triggers and data modeling
• Experience writing, validating, and troubleshooting XML schemas.
• • Experience with development using Eclipse and integration with versioning and build systems
• Adept in configuration management tools, and code review tools like Perforce and Code Collaborator.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and open to learning
Reference : fresherstask.com