Flipkart Hiring Freshers as Production Systems & Network Engineering @ Bengaluru / Bangalore
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
The stage/The Gig:
PSNE Flipkart Engineering is making eCommerce happen in India. We are building reliable and scalable infrastructure to handleof Flipkart’s ecommerce business. The area of work include working on advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability and storage solutions and large-scale applications that enrich the user experience, predictive analytics in the areas of fraud detection, inventory planning; Supply chain.
Operation Center is the 24×7 center. OC at Flipkart has people responsible for measure and monitor Flipkart’s Network, Application and Security issues. This team coordinates and works closely with DevOps, Infrastructure, Development team. Site up is No.1 priority of OC. The high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each engineer to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what your code does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in India – the experience is extremely gratifying.
• You will be responsible to manage the SLAend user perspective. You need to be equipped with monitoring dashboard around application/network/security.
• Monitor alerts queue.
• In case of an incidence, you will be responsible carrying out the incidence management
• Assisting teams in root cause analysis.
• Assist DevOps and Infrastructure Engineering team in break fix.
• Develop run books, documentation and process.
• Observe and report traffic and alert patterns.
• Identify the scope of automating manual work.
• Demonstrate high degree of ownership and customer obsession.
You (Must Haves):
• Must be willing to work in 24×7 shift environment (rotating basis)
• Working knowledge in Linux and UNIX administration.
• Working knowledge of scripting language – bash or perl or php. (minimum 1, more will be a plus)
• Experience with setting up monitoring frameworkNagios, Graphite or Ganglia etc.
• Basic debugging skill of network, understanding of Layer 4-7 protocol such as HTTP, SSL, DNS, etc
.• Good understanding of Apache, jvm, heap, SLA, TAT etc.
• Prior experience of support and a quick learner.
• Excellent multitasking skills and communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Good individual performer and a team player.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Reference : fresherstask.com
Submit Your Resume – Just 1 Minutes Technical Interview Questions Experienced Walkin Details Click Here Free Job Alert – Subscribe Now- Daily 50 Jobs