Location: Chennai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Experience : 0 – 3 yrs.
Title Client Technical Support Associate
Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
· Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on operation or maintenance of Dell products.
· Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
· Responsible for EWS, Total solutions, YTT and In warranty extension sales.
· Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
· Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
· Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
· Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
· Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
· 1 to 2.5 years of relevant work experience required.
· Graduate or Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience
· Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
· Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
· Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations.
· Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
· Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
· Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
Reference : fresherstask.com