Cybrilla Technologies Hiring Freshers as Android Developer at Bangalore
Cybrilla is one of the fastest growing technology companiesthe silicon valley of India, founded by IIT alumni. The tech team at Bangalore consists of passionate programmers building software that empowers thousands of businesses and millions of userssports to travel to mutual funds to mobile and many more!
The team is a good mix of young programmers and experienced technologistsvaried backgrounds who have built complex technology products in the past.Flat structure, open and continuous learning environment, active involvement in tech community, forms part of their culture.
They are currently working on a large spectrum of mobile tech which includes everythingiBeacons to AR.
Salary details: Rs.5 LPA – Rs.7 LPA (Depending upon the experience of the candidates)
Probation Period: 6 months
Job Location : Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-3 Years (In Android Development)
Tentative date of interview: 3rd week of April
Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimationAspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– The candidate will be working in an encouraging and challenging environment, taking advantages of the latest technology to develop excellent mobile Apps for clients.
– The candidate will be engaging clients in both on-site and off-site support apartleading the team.
– Experience with Git
– Working knowledge of Web Services,Strong OOP concepts, Core Java, XML, Eclipse, Android and understanding of Client-Server architecture
– Knowledge of android-related tools for flashing, debugging and development.
– Strong debugging and analytical skills.
– Good communication & inter-personal skills.
– Aptitude Test
– Technical Interview
– H R Interview
Job Responsibilities: Candidate will be responsible to work on Android Applications.
Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
Work Ex: 1 – 3 yrs
Salary: 5 – 7 LPA
Industry: ITApply Now