AuthBridge, one of Indias leading background verification and Risk Mitigation Companies has been in the business since year 2005. Over these 8 years, AuthBridge has been at the forefront of employee background check and has set the industry benchmark with technological expertise, deep process knowledge and innovation.
With more than 400 clients across a broad spectrum of businesses, they had emerged as one of the pioneers in pre-employment screening industry and are recognized as the preferred choice for clients for employment verification across industries and levels. To state some quick facts, AuthBridge has conducted more than 10 million checks and published more than 2 million reports in its 8 years of its existence.
(Freshers) Off-Campus : Verification Specialists @ Gurgaon
Job Details :
# Salary: Rs. 1.92 LPA (Depending upon the candidates performance in the interview)
# Probation / Training Period: 3 months
# Job Location: Gurgaon
# Desired experience: Fresher
# Bond: None
# Job Responsibilities: Candidate will be involved in performing verification process for the company
# Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
# Industry: IT
# Tentative date of interview*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
# Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* Please Note that, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
# Key Responsibility areas of the candidate includes:
– Ascertain the verification process as per client guidelines.
– Conduct research to check company authenticity and regularly update internal database.
– Follow-up on call or through Email with the concerned HR Spoc for verification closure.
– Coordinate with the companies in order to update the database with concerned HR contact details and capture specific information received through various HR spocs.
Skills Required :
# Basic knowledge of Ms Word and Excel.
# Good Communication Skills both written and verbal.
# In depth knowledge of internet and other search engines
# Internet Research and Analytical Skills
Interview Process :
# Written Test (Aptitude)
# Line Manager (F2F interview)
# HR Round