Technical Support Associate
Requisition ID: 00277377
• Provide accurate answers that ensure single call resolution
• Is familiar with various Honeywell business channels and products
• Supports and maintains database integrity
• Proactively manages personal adherence commitments to meet department goals
• Promotes and sells Honeywell through direct customer contact inmedia forms
• Provides world class customer service through responsiveness
• Collects information that provides Marketing, Field Sales, Engineering and Quality with user information that enables early detection of product problems. Also resolves dealer and user misunderstandings and provides market trend data, consumer feedback, competitive and channel performance information.
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degreea renowned / reputed college / university
• Able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
• Ability to gather and assimilate data to deliver accurate solutions to the customer in a professional manner.
• Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
• Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
• Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class customer service.
• Displays effective problem solving skills.
• Demonstrates effective use of soft skills listening, probing and questioning.
• Effective communication skills and appropriate usage of the English language
• Flexibility to work in shifts
Essential Skills / Aptitude
• Must be a team player
• Proficient in the Microsoft suite of tools