Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
Demand Planning Operations-1365697
Support Demand Planning Operations:
Modular disconnect check to ensure 100% attach rates
Modular AV check using D-ship and ACM
Communicate to countries on Modular disconnect and ensure closure onopen cases by Wednesday each week.
Escalate to Demand Planner on pending cases not closed due to whatever reasons
AV template run and upload in Share point (currently supported by BMO).
Support planners ontransactional operations & report publication
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 0-2 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
First level university degree
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Basic knowledge of research methodology.
· Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
· Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
· Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Basic understanding of project management methodology.
Reference : fresherstask.com