Company : Thomson Reuters
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
Trainee Content Analyst – 15000610
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Position :Trainee Content Analyst
The content team in Bangalore is responsible for the collection and maintenance of high quality data across a wide range of financial markets and asset classes. The analysts are required to source the information from the public domains/contributors and enter the information in the database using proprietary collection methodology including adding value to the information. This information is time critical and requires to be processed within the set targets and quality parameters.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
Process and maintain data/information accurately and in a timely manner onto Thomson Reuters databases using financial and technical knowledge
Take responsibility for data quality, timeliness and completeness, this includes root cause analyses of recurring issues
Respond to data queries from both internal and external clients by taking complete ownership for the queries
Research new and review existing sources to ensure that quality, timeliness and automation are improved
Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries/data quality control and seek efficiencies in work practices to achieve automation where possible
Test new database/application releases where appropriate, providing expert user feedback.
Build up knowledge of financial regulations and market practices in relevant markets and Monitor market events in order to anticipate the changes
Understand Thomson Reuters products to provide a higher degree of service and better data to the client
Support specific projects and data enhancements
Daily Update of reports/timesheets/production reports
• Bachelors Degree with specialization in Finance & Accounting , Economics, Business Management
• Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Finance & Accounting
• Understanding of financial markets viz. equity, Securities (Bonds, debentures, derivatives), Stock Markets, regulations, Capital Market, Mergers & Acquisitions, Current Economy & Current affairs & Knowledge on Commodities markets
• Adequate knowledge of financial markets and market practices/conventions and ability to read and interpret a wide variety of financial information
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to work within a team and to build interpersonal relationships
• Should be able to adapt in a changing environment
• Candidate should be open to work in shifts
• Proficient knowledge and interest in world and business affairs.
• Very strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Understanding of macros is preferred.
Reference : fresherstask.com