JP Morgan Chase Hiring BE/B.Tech Freshers as Software Developer @ Bangalore
Company : JP Morgan Chase
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
CIB – Java/Pentaho Developer -Associate-150020923
Reconciliations Organization Unit (Recon OU) is a multi-year brand new strategic initiative put in place to integrate disparate reconciliation systems spread across various lines of businesses. This is part of the Corporate & Investment Banking division of the firm. The program benefits include saves resultingreduction of build & maintenance activities of disparate instances and Operations saves through re-use of standardized tools and processes and a common architecture.
Reconciliations Operation Unit -Technology is a Global technology group which services the reconciliation requirement forthe lines of business within Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) in JP Morgan. As the technology group for this Operating unit we have beenged with the responsibility of managing, consolidating and running the different reconciliation environments within the CIB and while doing so we will:
• Deliver the Next Generation Reconciliations Platform which will support consolidated recons for multi asset class / multi currency the bank, eliminating the need for numerous bespoke platforms/tools, Create flexible and fully configurable self-service modules enabling faster on-boarding of clients and significantly reducing our time-to-market, Implement a controlled environment with common entitlements, auditing and elimination of UDTs, Support business-as-usual activities
• Transform Reconciliation Technology to better enable the business to provide prioritized processing, Generate actionable alerts suppressing unwanted noise, Provide comprehensive reporting on Business Activity and Operational Metrics , Significantly reduce any business impact of errors / faults through a highly resilient platform and Provide high speed parallel processing of data in memory allowing large volumes of data to be processed quickly
Our Vision :
Creating a unified platform to support reconciliations across the firm with best-in-class features such as prioritized processing, in-memory matching, smart-break, data consolidation and actionable MIS with shorter time to market and reduced need for support.
• Possess strong inter-personal skills as well as proven track record of delivery
• Is a strong hands-on developer with technical skills in Java/J2EE, databases, building transaction processing systems
• Has a good understanding of standard software design patterns (factory, MVC, inversion of control, etc.) and open source frameworks (e.g., Spring)
• Produces scalable and resilient architecture designs
• Effectively communicates design concepts using UML diagrams, etc. using collaboration tools such as Wiki’s, sharepoint etc.
• Effectively work with team members across locations in an Agile development environment
• Maintains Scrum discipline, focuses & delivers tasks in a timely manner as per Sprint plans
• Writes clean code along with JUnit & integration tests following the best practices of software development such as test driven development, continuous refactoring, object oriented (e.g., SOLID principles
• Enthusiastically participates in UAT and production deployments
• Works proactively in identifying issues in development & UAT and troubleshoots issues in production
• Excellent Core Java, version 6 and above
• Strong object oriented design skills, understanding of architectural and design patterns
• Multi-threaded programming
• Intimately familiar with continuous integration tools such as SVN, Jira, Hudson/Jenkins/Teamcity, Fitnesse, etc.
• Familiar with standard Java/J2EE frameworks such as JDBC, Spring, etc.
• Experience with building large scale distributed, transaction processing systems is a plus
• Experience with caching, index based search frameworks such as Lucene, Mongo DB, etc.
• Experience with data integration tools such as Pentaho
• Experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant
• RDBMS experience preferably Oracle, Sybase ASE or MSSQL including stored procedures
• Test Driven Development Skills
• Exposure to JMS-compliant messaging software such as MQ
• At least a year of hands-on on Pentaho DI with code deployment in production environments.
• Build complex workflows using Pentaho OOTB features (4.x) – preferably used PDI for reconciliation solutions for upstream systems
• Dealt with High volume data and strict SLAs for high throughput
• Has been able to use and integrate Pentaho flows with the Core java based business services and functionalities
• Bright and enthusiastic, self starter
• Demonstrates continual improvement in terms of individual performance
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Very good presentation and influential skills
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference : fresherstask.com