Company : Mastercard Inc.
Location : Pune
Experience : 2 – 7 yrs.
Business Leader, Software Testing and Quality Assurance
Business Leader, Testing and Quality Assurance
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry’s most passionate, motivated and engaged global team – Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
MasterCard Payment Transaction Services provides a range of solutions, products and services to financial institutions and non-financial institutions and merchants to help them grow their business profitably through the use of the payment products and software created by the development Centre in India
This role plays a key leadership role in defining the elements necessary for successfully managing testing activities and ensuring quality of projects at MasterCard. Manage department staff by developing and utilizing established management processes, implementing appropriate training and development opportunities as needed and defines department objectives, keeping them in line with company goals.
• Establish Testing Centre of Excellence in Pune for MasterCard Processing, bringing existing functionally aligned teams together under a one QA and Testing Group
• Coordinate review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of platform and software releases and systems
• Ensure the project/effort is adequately staffed; trained and managed through ongoing personnel development; training; and cross training opportunities.
• Ensure personnel have appropriate skills and behaviors; and effectively communicate performance results; as necessary.
• Ensure industry best practices are integrated into department processes.
• Establish departmental roadmap to ensure alignment with MasterCard Processing objectives.
• Ensure cross departmental networking occurs.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Applies extensive expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus extensive knowledge of business or function
Strong decision making capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reference : fresherstask.com