Visa Hiring BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA Freshers as Software Engineer @ Bangalore
Company : Visa
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 0 – 2 yrs
We dream of a futureit’s easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet.ever. When ever. Securely. Easily. We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including Cybersource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our team!
This engineer will perform production support and application development working closely with other product development and operational teams.
This engineer will work in a team that will provide the following functions:
– Provide the first level of supportproduct development for production issues
– Deliver minor bug fixes and enhancements for various applications
– Work with operational teams to understand pain points and develop operational improvements
– Work with rest of Product Development to define and provide metrics on quality and production issues
– Identify reporting, logging, and monitoring requirements for improved operations and either develop or work with PD teams to build necessary capabilities
– Pro-actively analyze existing operational data to identify potential problem areas and develop application, infrastructure, and procedural solutions to those areas
This mission critical position will require in-depth knowledge of how the various applications that constitute the platform function, leveraging Java, .Net and open source technologies and include server-side and UI-based applications. The responsibilities include gathering and clarifying requirements, facilitating communication with other groups within the company, and guiding architectural decisions with the objective of constantly improving CyberSource suite of applications.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will need to communicate technical ideas clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences. This position also requires strong analytical skills.
– Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or electrical engineering (with computer science focus) with 0-2 years’ experience
– Ability to debug and investigate complex C++ and Java applications
– Willingness to work with different technologies
– Experience troubleshooting N-tier based applications is a must
– Excellent written and communication skills and leadership potential
– Designing and Developing Web Applications (including Front-End) and/or Web-Services with understanding of commonly used design patterns using C#, .Net or Java/J2EE
– Experience with Web services standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS), Web Security, Asp.Net Web security infrastructure
– Driven and self-motivated. Work creatively to solve challenging problems
– Ability to collaborate with other development teams to triage, design, and implement problem solutions
– Experience with open source version controlGitHub and Subversion
Nice to have:
– Master’s Degree in computer science or electrical engineering (with computer science focus)
– Strong experience profiling and correcting memory usage and threading issues, and
– Optimizing code for performance
– Web security and infrastructure
– Single Page Applications, Responsive Web Design
– Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
– Experience with SQL and RDBMS concepts and technologies
– Experienced in high-availability and disaster recovery patterns
Reference : fresherstask.com