Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 8 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Job Title – Test Specialist-Custom Applications
Roles and responsibilities:
• Manual Testing Test Specialists in this role are responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications acrossphases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
• They evaluate the functional and non- functional requirements for testability and the test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
• They support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
• Strong analytics and testing aptitude.
• Candidate should be comfortable in creating and executing tests for Application s UI.
• Comfortable with code and able to automate tests using a number of tools
• Experienced with exploratory testing – Experience in automation using Test Complete/Coded UI is advantageous
• Clear understanding of Object-Oriented concepts
• Understanding of/experience using SQL
• Self learner and should exhibit very high level of motivation and dedication to the project.
• This requires domain knowledge (Corporate & Investment Banking)
Experience – 3 – 8 years
At least 3 years experience in Test preparation Systems Testing Systems Integration Testing User Acceptance Testing
Reference : fresherstask.com