Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Noida/Greater Noida
Experience : 0 – 1 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Global Technology Services (GTS) brings togetherof IBM’s worldwide service delivery capabilities for Strategic Outsourcing with strong local and regional management teams supported by a set of key global competencies.
• You need to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems. These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to solve issues.
• You will work to standardize repeatable tasks and steps across multiple accounts. This may require creating documentation or scripts that can be used to solve the same problem in the future.
• Team members participate once or more a day in cadence discussion on team performance. These meetings are typically led by the primary pool manager or Dispatcher. They discuss issues or challenges, and receive trouble-shooting input /adviceother team members. They may also discuss team performance trends. Primary pool team members may also separately interact and exchange information with members of cross-pool teams.
• You will implement medium to complex product upgrades and/or medium to complex security compliance corrections without assistance.
Location of joining – Bangalore, National Capital Region (NCR), Chennai, Hyderabad. Based on business requirement the posting can be in any location within India.
• B.E / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA2012 / 2013/2014 pass out batch(s) only
• Minimum 65% aggregate in the highest qualification
• Work Experience 0 to 24 Months
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Good Communication Skill
• Ability to work in a Team.
24×7 environment. Should be willing to work in Night shift
Knowledge of LINUX/UNIX/AIX/Windows/ Wintel/ VMWare/DB2DBA/Oracle/SQL/Storage/Distributed Console/Security Analyst/ Mainframe/ IBM SAN/WAS/Networking Ops/TSM/Citrix
Reference : fresherstask.com