IBM Recruiting Mobile Application Developer @ Bangalore & Gurgaon
Company : IBM
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore, Gurgaon
Experience : 3 – 7 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
We are committed to the development of Mobile applications for our customers. Enabling them to exploit the advantages mobile devices can get to their businesses. With a big mobile practice, we are committed to continuously innovate and deliver mobile applications that change the way our customers do business today. We are looking for Phonegap Hybrid mobile developers for Android/iOS platform.
• Experience in JSON/XML and REST based Web Service based integrations.
• Have published one or more apps in the Google/Apple Play store.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Good knowledge in OOPS concepts, XML, JSON, Web Services, SQLite databases.
• Good communication skills and should be able to work in a team.
• Good understanding of Best Practices and cross browser compatibility issues on mobile
• Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices.
• Experience with OEM and Operator Customizations in Applications and Framework
• Hands on experience on Cameras displays/ Audio & Video
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
3 years of total and relevant work experience required
At least 3 years experience in Mobile
Reference : fresherstask.com