Company : IBM
Location : Pune
Experience : 4 – 8 yrs.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services spanmajor industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM Indiaother companies in the industry.
Global Technology Services / Integrated Technology Services delivers infrastructure managed services. It delivers these services remotely or on-site. The services that are delivered are End-user-services, Data center management services, Business continuity and Resiliency Services, Integrated Communication services, Data centre build services and Middleware services
Roles and responsibilities:
• Design, implement & manage LAN and WAN infrastructure.
• Implement Network infrastructure changes as per the requirement.
• Manage & maintain network firewalls.
• Maintain DR plan for network infrastructure.
• Coordinate with remote onsite engineers / vendors to get the issue resolved.
• VPN Gateway administration (L1), Cisco, Array etc.
• DHCP Administration (L2) Switch based
Skills Mandatory knowledge on following:
• Network switches (L2) e.g. Cisco, HP, Broadcom etc
• Routers (L2)
• Firewalls (L2) e.g. Juniper, checkpoint
• IDS and IDP administration
• VPN Gateway (L1) Cisco, Array
• Switch based DHCP administration.
• CCNA / CCNP
• Good communication skills
At least 4 years experience in Network switches (L2) e.g. Cisco, HP, Broadcom
Reference : fresherstask.com