Symantec Corporation Hiring as Associate Software Engineer @ Pune
Company : Ernst & Young Pvt. Ltd
Location : Bengaluru / Bangalore
Experience : 4 – 6 yrs.
• Set up/develop automation systems, workflow systems (or new modules thereof), RESTFul Webservices for the extended team
• Develop new tools (scripts) and modules respecting best coding practices (unit testing, readability, version tracking, etc.)
• Maintain and enhance existing code
• Develop solutions to solve problems, rather than code to match detailed requirements. Problem-solving skills and creativity required.
• Collaborate with and assist other team members in writing functional, design and user interface specifications.
• BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech degree of Computer Science or related majors
• 0-2 years’ experience in software development, or system administration
• Experience in Python or Ruby (or both)
• Experience in PHP, Webservices, SQL queries
• C++ a plus
• Capacity and desire to learn and apply new technologies and build solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Quick learning, self-driven, and good team work
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer.candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Reference : fresherstask.com